How to apply a Car Sticker | Mazushi
1. Start by cleaning the surface where you will apply the decal. Use a clean cloth or paper towel to wipe away any dirt or dust.
2. Carefully peel off the backing paper from the decal, making sure not to damage the sticker itself.
3. Place the decal onto the desired surface making sure that it is positioned and aligned correctly.
4. Using a card or squeegee, push out any air bubbles or wrinkles on the sticker itself. Not so much the clear backing.
5. Finally, peel the transparent backing film very carefully and slowly while getting your friend to record. Make sure to tag us @mazushi.cc on Instagram for a shoutout.